[Rhodes22-list] Lift switch pictures.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 14:00:10 EDT 2012

The marker marks the boundary of the swimming area. Normall it's just above
 the water level when the lake is full which is the 660" mark (above sea
level ).  The other marker tells people how deep the water is. This is a
swimming beach. I  will take some photos's and post in the next couple of days.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/19/2012 10:08:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,