[Rhodes22-list] beware marine biologists buying gifts

Joe Babb jsbabb01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:40:54 EDT 2012

Our Rhodes 22 is still for sale.  Details may be viewed on Small Craft
Advisor's classified page, also on sailboatlistings.com   and also on
craigslist.

Funny thing happened after I posted it on craigs list.  I got an email
from a marine biologist named Cheryl wanting to buy our boat for her dad
and wanted to pay for it via paypal.  Her message didn't quite sound
right and so I decided to wait a while before replying.  Lo and behold,
I got another message from  another marine biologist named Ted who
wanted to buy our boat for a gift for his dad and wanted to  pay via
paypal  because he was "on sea" just like Cheryl.  I wonder how many
more marine biologists there are who need a gift for their dad?

Joe