[Rhodes22-list] Introduction

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Sep 20 15:38:02 EDT 2012

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the intro and welcome to da list!  I'm not in Chicago, but my
son lives there so I get up there occasionally.  Great city!

There have been several Rhodes come up for sale recently.  Look thru the
mail archives or perhaps the owners will repost if they still have them
for sale.

--
Cheers!
John Lock