[Rhodes22-list] mast raising checklist

Joe Babb jsbabb01 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:09:41 EDT 2012

Is there a repository for helpful stuff?  I have a one page checklist that
I developed to keep with my mast raising stuff that helps keep me straight
and avoid irritating mistakes.  It's in a pdf format at the moment.  I'll
be glad to share it with anyone who emails me but if there is a keeper of
the info, I'll be glad to pass it on to them.  There's nothing there that's
not in the manual, but I find it reassuring to have it on deck with me as
I'm doing the work and it's only a single page.
Best,
Joe