[Rhodes22-list] Unfurling the Main

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 13:49:30 EDT 2012

Procedure for bringing out the sails:
1. Slow motor down to near idle speed and point bow into wind.
2. Undo outhaul and inhaul lines. Pull on outhaul while keeping pressure on
 inhaul line. Once out use cleats on bottom of boom to tie off.
3. Release topping lift.
4. Fall off wind, loosen main sheet some for better control and shut  motor
down/raise.
5 If wanted you can now pull out the genoa.
6. Have cabin wench make cool refreshing rum drink, sit back and enjoy the
ride.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/21/2012 1:19:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,