[Rhodes22-list] Winter storage

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 19:40:28 EDT 2012

Hi Renaldo;

I just cover the boat itself, below the mast on the crutch and bow pulpit, then wrap the mast with plastic and bungees.  It all depends on the weather and where you have it stored.  Last year, I was in the middle of a storage yard away from all bad things, and I didn't even cover it.  I have a buddy who has used just a tarp for twenty-eight years, and the boat has done very well...  And it's not even a Rhodes.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Bohemia River, MD