[Rhodes22-list] Self Tending Jib Sheet

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sun Sep 23 10:40:53 EDT 2012

By default, any jib over 100% will be increasingly difficult or
impossible to self-tend.  The jib has to be able to clear the mast
easily as it comes across.  You might get a 110 to come across
reliably... anything bigger will just hang up on the mast and you will
have to clear it manually.

--
Cheers!
John Lock