[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Wench

Robert Baldi rob.o.baldi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:01:19 EDT 2012

Rummy;
Yet again you give incomplete information. I have checked with both West
Marine and Defender - neither sells cabin wenches. I called Stan, he said
he never included them as an add on - he felt the buyer should supply their
own.
My wife says if I get one it is going to be really expensive ... she didn't
say much more

rob

--
Robert O. Baldi