[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat Show

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Sep 27 11:06:30 EDT 2012

Hi Lee,
General Boats is in the program that was included in this month's
Chesapeake Bay Magazine.

We are going on Friday. We hope to meet up with Jim Harrison then and
maybe ex-Rhodies Mark and Julie Kaynor who will be working the show
as they pause on their way Sputh in their Tayana 37.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD