[Rhodes22-list] Vent Fan

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Mon Apr 1 19:09:39 EDT 2013

Dave,

 I put a 3" Nicro fan in my boat in 2008. I fit in the existing hole in the
bow used by the former vent without any need to modify the opening. That fan
comes with 2 blades, one is to pull air out of the boat, the other pushes
air in. I prefer the pull the air out method. Reason, when sleeping in the
bow the vent pulls air over your head and towards your feet. Also, I never
get that mildew smell when I open her up on Fri night for the weekend. I can
definitely recommend one.

Best

John S