[Rhodes22-list] The General of General Boats is still at the helm!

Don borderfolle at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 19:54:42 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I have been in touch with Stan's daughter.  She says that Stan had colon
surgery 6 days ago and is doing very well.  He is out of the hospital and
recuperating at her house for a few weeks.  While on the mend, he is still
running the business for a hour or two every day via his computer.

Please join me in keeping Stan in your thoughts and prayers.  We wish him a
speedy recovery.

Don Simons
(BTW, 31 degrees in Upstate NY this evening...still a little too cold to
sail)