[Rhodes22-list] Vent Fan, Anchor Locker, Cabin Trip, Bimini Frame

David Craft chsyhkr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:14:38 EDT 2013

Thanks for the info.

I am not sure what I am going to do, but I am not going to cut another hole
anywhere.

I did take the black vinyl covered trim pieces out of the cabin due to
water damage.  I had the hull deck joint caulked and should have not more
problems.  The trim is Luon covered in vinyl.  I think I will just cut new
Luon and paint it black instead.  Thoughts?

In doing this I pull the wooden trim from the front of the anchor locker
and realized it is a nice pan.  Wondering what use this could be, storage
from the inside?  You need the pan to catch water, so use seems limited.

I am also purchasing a bimini and can vouch for Stan being on line and
responding to emails.  Anyone have any idea if the tubing would fit into a
Honda Pilot?  Otherwise I'll strap it on top.......

--
Regards,

David B. Craft
Greensboro, NC