[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Bimini Jib Car Mount

Eric ejor2 at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 09:15:55 EDT 2013

The only "stock" one I have been able to find is at Catalina direct. I'm in a super hurry and know Stan is "on the mend" ( working on a cushion order with him but no hurry for those)

Thanks for all the help and suggestions, and by the way the Taylor track slide is a piece of crap.

Also early feedback on Lehr propane 5 hp is mainly positive. Hope to do some test soon on how long it will run on the 1 lbs camping cylinder.

Thanks
Eric J