[Rhodes22-list] Bow Chocks

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Apr 8 10:28:49 EDT 2013

Rummy is probably right. There is no wood core in the edge that can rot
anyway and the fibreglass is quite thick there. So that would not be a
concern. If you decide to do that I would countersink slightly the screw
holes in the gel coat and bed the chock carefully as you will otherwise
probably get spider cracks in the gel coat around the screws over time.

Graham Stewart