[Rhodes22-list] Bow Chocks

sprocket80 sprocket80 at mail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:52:05 EDT 2013

Rummy, If Roger was still here he would disagree.....that it IS actually rocket science.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:

Countersink what screw holes? The screws you use will be determined by the
hardware you choose. It would be nice if the chocks had a countersunk hole
in them to hide the screw head, but you can't hide the head in the fibe
rglass since the chock is sitting on top of it. Drill a small pilot hole
through the gel coat and glass. Then drill a larger hole at slow speed so you
won't heat up the gel coat and cause it to crack. I've known some people that
like to put masking tape where they are going to drill. It never helped me.
Fill the holes with a good bedding compound and install the chock and
screws. Ta Dah! It's not rocket science, just good craftsmanship.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/8/2013 1:12:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,