[Rhodes22-list] Bow Chocks

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 11:38:15 EDT 2013

Dennis,
I now understand what you are saying, but I will have to disagree with this
 method. Carving out a hole in the gel coat for the hardware to sit in is a
lot  of work and one small slip with a drill or a router will damage the
gel coat.  Someone has over engineered this and needs to find a better hobby
to occupy  their time. I don't see any benefit to this method, non at all.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/8/2013 4:10:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,