[Rhodes22-list] Stan the Man or Why I bought a Rhodes22

Mrbabs Marc at babineauins.com
Wed Apr 10 11:34:50 EDT 2013

We live in Westminster, MA but will keep the boat in East Greenwich RI. (Yes,
I'm pulling a John Kerry move)

We decided the boat would be owned by the lovely Renee and I would own the
trailer so if Renee ever came to her senses, she would still need me.
Without skipping a beat, Stan replied "And if Renee does come to her senses
and requires someone older, who has a trailer . . . "

How can you NOT love a guy like that?!  Anyway, Renee is beautiful and
she'll be staying at home while I pick up the boat. Stan knows how to sail
and has a trailer. The temptation may be too great and I can't chance it.