[Rhodes22-list] Thru hull drains

Peter and Jennifer sailer291 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 14 20:48:41 EDT 2013

just had Edvin at the plant do mine last month. he almost insisted as the old style blocked up all the time and caused all kind of issues with the cockpit core and lazarette which he had fixed earlier. this was done at very small cost and worth the effort, especially as the boat is dry sailed and unattended for months at a time.peter cool change 1979 NC