[Rhodes22-list] Thru hull drains

Peter and Jennifer sailer291 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 08:13:06 EDT 2013

very professional job. we just ground out a portion of the thru-hull flange at the lowest point. scruffy but works. not a structural issue.have in the past driven a dowel [3/8"+] into the thru hull after removing the nut. this allowed the pilot drill on the hole saw to center the new hole. what was left of the old flange [a ring 1/8"+/-] was chipped off. again a little messy but unit was in with 5200 so was not coming out.peter