[Rhodes22-list] Big Splash Today - 1:00

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Apr 23 10:00:44 EDT 2013

Marlan,

"Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp
drizzly november in my soul... Whenever I find myself involuntarily passing
before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet;
and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand on me, that it
requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping
into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off -- then, I
account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can."

Herman Melville
Moby Dick

Congratulations and good luck!

Lee