[Rhodes22-list] Winch

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 12:14:32 EDT 2013

I had to buy a new winch. It did not come with instructions.
Upon looking at the bottom through the storage area under the gunwales
I see the threaded bolts but no nuts. There seems to be no obvious
means of removing the winch. I guess there is a way to get at the bolts in
order to remove the winch but it is beyond my simple mind. Does a list
member have experience and or knowledge on the process to remove and
re-installation of the winch?
Any HELP!!!!!! will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks ,
Cary
Radford,Va.
S/V Whisper 86