[Rhodes22-list] Winch

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 12:26:35 EDT 2013

Good question. Why are you replacing the winch and what brand is it? Parts
is parts on this list.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/23/2013 12:24:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hnw555 at gmail.com writes:

What  brand is the old winch? Go to their website and look for the manual.
You  probably only needed to service the winch you currently  have.

Hank