[Rhodes22-list] Ozone Afloat with Photos

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 19:09:36 EDT 2013

We launched Ozone Saturday.  It was a perfect day on Lake Erie!  After we got
Ozone tied up in her slip, my wife and I organized the cabin (got rid of the
mouse turds), and then just relaxed in the cockpit under the bimini.  Man
did the stress just melt away!

Well, ol' Murphy did show up. After we got her in the water the clamping
knob holding the rudder blade into position fell into the water and is gone.
Anyone know what to use as a replacement?  I take it the threads are 1/4 x
20.

Oh yea and someone was eating potato chips on my boat.  We found potato chip
crumbs on her deck.  We didn't do it!  Perhaps the mouse brought them.
Oxone_Launch_2013_020.JPG
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n45501/Oxone_Launch_2013_020.JPG>
Oxone_Launch_2013_002.JPG
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n45501/Oxone_Launch_2013_002.JPG>