[Rhodes22-list] hull deck joint reseal questions

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 11:59:03 EDT 2013

Screws???? You have got to be kidding me. I have no idea how you would ever
 get the nuts on all of those screws. I don't remember the size of the
rivets,  but getting a screw off should give you some idea on size and length
required.  For solvent, I like good old fashioned acetone. It will remove even
your skin if  your not careful. Sonolastic NP1 is a good brand of
polyurethane and readily  available over the Internet. If your rub rail has
deteriorated or faded, new  inserts are available from Stan and also over the
Internet.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/29/2013 10:47:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,