[Rhodes22-list] chain plate on cabin top question

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 15:56:30 EDT 2013

The best way to repair the chain plates is well documented on this list.
Check the archives and you will find photos and any information you may need.
 You make the repairs from the cabin. I believe one owner made a couple of
very  ornate wood plates to cover the repair.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/29/2013 2:05:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,