[Rhodes22-list] Line Lengths, also Jib furling line recommendation

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 20:43:29 EDT 2013

Try Doyle. They made my genoa & main. I think they also make sails for Stan. I used the Doyle in E. Greenwich, RI. They should have the specs.

To all:  I am sitting on a mooring in Scituate, MA following a lovely sail from Quincy, MA. We were on a broad reach @ 5.5 to 6.2 knots all the way here. Best sail of the year!
Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA