[Rhodes22-list] 1995 Rhodes 22 for Sale West Coast

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Aug 13 08:36:28 EDT 2013

Jay & Julia,

Sorry to hear you're selling your Rhodes but you moved on to one of my
favorite boats.  I've spent more time sailing on my friend's Freedom32 than
I've on any other non-Rhodes.  Extremely high quality build and that
stayless mast sets it apart.  Sail plan is about as different as you can get
from our tiny mainsail and monster Genoa.  The main is so huge on the
Freedom that we rarely bother with the small self-tacking jib; boat is
easily balanced under main alone.

At_Ease_10-5-09_005.jpg
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n46571/At_Ease_10-5-09_005.jpg>
At_Ease_10-5-09_009.jpg