[Rhodes22-list] Clevis pins

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 14:10:17 EDT 2013

This is not a good solution to the problem, even though several owners have
 used it previously, I don't trust them. There is a pin available that uses
 velcro to keep it in place. Capt. Keller has used them for years, but I'm
not  sure they are still available.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/17/2013 9:00:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,