[Rhodes22-list] Mistress Overboard

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Aug 19 11:51:33 EDT 2013

I see Lee has a letter in the Feedback section of the September Issue of Sail.  He was responding to a previous article suggested that boaters were throwing their empty beverage containers overboard as they didn't want to return to dock with them due to the DUI laws.

As Lee noted, "That's crazy!  Hopefully they aren't tossing their mistresses overboard for the same reason.  This saddens me, because it just doesn't seem like something sailors would do."

Well said Lee!  - Rob