[Rhodes22-list] Fast pins.

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Aug 24 17:26:57 EDT 2013

I tried fast pins at one time but abandoned them because they were either so
tight under tension that I couldn't pull them out or so loose that they came
out on their own. I am sure there are fixes for these problems but it didn't
seem worth it to me. Now. If I had to raise and lower the mask on a regular
basis I might revisit that decision.

Graham