[Rhodes22-list] Fiberglass Tiller

sprocket80 sprocket80 at mail.com
Tue Aug 27 13:48:53 EDT 2013

Stan,

I am going to ask a question probably more for the edification of others.

How is the tiller constructed? Granted, I do not handle many fiberglass items, when I think fiberglass rod (tiller) in hand, I think splinters.

Now $500 for a carbon fiber tiller... Man then you'd be talkin'!

Todd T.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Stan Spitzer <stan at rhodes22.com> wrote:

Lee and Ric

You guys have someone to ask about the new fiberglass tiller - I do
not. Give me some time to sail with one. If I get back to port then
the tiller will move to the new boat at the Annapolis Show. If the
show's noise covers tiller's noise and the show's abuse handles the
hiking stick use, we will get back to you.

ss