[Rhodes22-list] Looking for Used sails

rbeytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 20:16:03 EDT 2013

I started out intending to repaint and sanded the hull with 250 grit. I am a
great fan of retaining the original gel-coat and after the sanding I decided
that the original gel was good enough to preserve, so I 600'ed and then
1000'ed it and finished up with a 3m wax and it came back as good as new.

So a new rub rail and "go fast" stripes and machine waxed the deck and she
really is looking good. I am just about finished on the interior and we hope
to splash her in a local lake next weekend.

Pics to follow...