[Rhodes22-list] used R 22 IMF mainsail

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 06:28:10 EDT 2013

Richard,

I used Doyle in East Greenwich, RI.  They made me a new IMF main using my
old sail as a pattern for about $600.  They should have detailed
measurements on file to make you one and they do a good job.  Their # is:
401-884-4227.  Todd Johnston is the man in charge.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA