[Rhodes22-list] st. johns river

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 12:37:30 EST 2013

Even Rummy? Boy, you are getting hard up for friendship. :)

Rummy

In a message dated 12/3/2013 10:34:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cover-man at comcast.net writes:

Jim,

Are you possibly coming to the boat show?  I plan  to meet Bill Wickman,
Knoxville skipper, probably Friday afternoon.  He  made a historic sail into
the Bermuda Triangle a few years ago, in his R22,  and lived to tell about
it.  I am told he is about ten feet tall and  built like a gorilla.  I am
taking my wife Allison, and expect some  narrative on this saga.  All welcome to
come, even  Rummy...

Art

On Dec 2, 2013 10:42 PM, Jim Lamos  <firstwind at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>    We are in the Tampa area, but will  trailer anywhere we can. We spent
a  week on the St. Johns and had a ball!!

signature database 9122  (20131202) __________

go to  http://www.rhodes22.org/list