[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard replacement.

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sun Dec 15 15:07:02 EST 2013

James:
If the rudder and the CB have the same dimensions (and I can confirm that
for you if needed as I have both the rudder and the cb in my basement) I
would tempted to use the rudder to make a mold to build a new cb adding the
ballast and structure . If you use the rudder and add weight, you still need
to build a new rudder and would not know if there is a difference in the
internal structures. So I don't see how that advances things much. Have you
checked with Stan to see if he has a used cb he can send you? That would be
the easiest option.

Graham