[Rhodes22-list] Hull strengthening

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Fri Dec 20 20:44:59 EST 2013

Rummy:
Thanks for that information and advice. I was thinking that I might add a
few layers of glass on the inside - not the outside of the hull. Presumably
it would be much easier to do and I would, presumably, get a better bond on
the inside where I could rough up the old surface pretty thoroughly. It may
also be that once I reinstall the main bulkhead, that alone will strengthen
the hull sufficiently as it sits very close to where the indentation was. I
don't want to do this work if it serves no real purpose, or creates other
problems,  so your advice and experience  is welcome.

Graham