[Rhodes22-list] Holiday cheer and best wishes.

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 16:18:56 EST 2013

Rummy:

      Here's a Christmas thought for you:  Rather than wondering what rum goes well WITH, how about considering WHAT goes well with rum.  Rum (any alcohol of choice, really) belongs in the central position, the sun around which other aspects such as a meal, party or at anchor day closer orbit in planetary obedience to gravitational superiority.  Ho, ho, ho.

Joe Camp

I have a few more cookies to ice and then I'm done with the baking and