[Rhodes22-list] Holiday cheer and best wishes.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Dec 24 17:37:54 EST 2013

Joe,

I like the way you think.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/24/2013 4:21:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jjcampjr at yahoo.com writes:

Rummy:

Here's a Christmas thought for  you:  Rather than wondering what rum goes
well WITH, how about  considering WHAT goes well with rum.  Rum (any alcohol
of choice, really)  belongs in the central position, the sun around which
other aspects such as a  meal, party or at anchor day closer orbit in
planetary obedience to  gravitational superiority.  Ho, ho, ho.

Joe Camp

On  Tuesday, December 24, 2013 2:51 PM, "R22RumRunner at aol.com"
<R22RumRunner at aol.com> wrote:

I have a few more cookies to ice  and then I'm done with the baking and
>preparations. I wish  everyone a joyous and festive Christmas. Be safe.
Merry

to  http://www.rhodes22.org/list