[Rhodes22-list] The Rhodes floats.

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 07:50:08 EST 2013

Rummy:

     I remember this photo, vividly, as it was one of those that swung me toward buying the R22.  When mine went down last year, she was rolled onto her port side by a viscous wind of some sort and rested on the shallow bottom of the Bohemia River.  The marina crew COULD NOT RIGHT HER.  They had to drag her to the dock and winch her upright.  Given, the masthead was in the mud, but even after clearing it, the boat refused to go "mast to the sky."  The last time I sailed was late July.  I have much lost time I want to make up for come April.

     I suppose I am the evil side of the coin.  It's nice (at least) to have an identity.  ttfn.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Earlville MD / Hatboro PA