[Rhodes22-list] The Rhodes floats.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 07:40:42 EST 2013

Joe,
Thank you. I don't believe I've heard my name and the word smart used in
the same sentence before.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/11/2013 6:45:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jjcampjr at yahoo.com writes:

Rummy:

I don't know what kept the boat laid over, maybe the  mast in the mud.  The
marina mechanics were baffled.  They had  righted sailboats before, and
once the mast was clear, the boat righted.  With mine, they got the mast out of
the mud, but the boat did not  cooperate.  Ah, what the hell! She's all
cleaned up in my driveway  waiting for spring time.  I could drive myself crazy
trying to figure out  the how and why.  I'm a retired cop, not a retired
engineer.  My  time is better spent happily scooting along toward the
Chesapeake bay.  I  leave the figuring-out to smart Rhodies like you.  Ahoy!

Joe