[Rhodes22-list] how to use tongue extension on triad trailer

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:47:02 EST 2013

So once spring is here I will be launching for the first time. I have Triad
trailer with an extension that sits in a square tube offset to stbd side. Do
I just extend the thing and put the pin in the other hole to keep it in
place? I wasn't sure since it is not at centerline and I've never used a
tongue extension before. Something to think about as I look out window to
the boat with cockpit full of snow.

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve