[Rhodes22-list] how to use tongue extension on triad trailer

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Feb 28 09:18:43 EST 2013

So your extension is separate from your trailer coupler? You have two couplers?  Mine you just unpin the extension, slide it out, and repin it when it's extended.  And if that's the case, make sure to try to pull it out prior to launching.  Those extensions can rust up and be a bear to break loose. I also had an extension that bolted onto the side of the trailer.  Is that what you have? - rob