[Rhodes22-list] Good things to have aboard your Rhodes22

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Mon Jul 1 13:25:06 EDT 2013

Stan,

Guess i will have to wait until Christmas to open the rest of the gift. Let us know when you are taking reservations for retrofits.

I'm interested for sure. That outboard is ugly hanging off the back of my beautiful boat.

Sounds like the Spitzer Skunkworks has been busy in Edenton.

Hope you're feeling well.

Best,
Ted