[Rhodes22-list] Tohatsu 6 hp Sailpro

Mrbabs Marc at babineauins.com
Tue Jul 2 08:22:02 EDT 2013

Thanks David!

I will continue to play around with the motor but in the meantime I have
actually had to rely on the sails to move the boat!  However, a running
motor is a much needed insurance policy for these new sailors and I want it
to start when I need it to start.

Returning from a 3 hour sail on Sunday, I managed to get it started, but
kept it in neutral as we slowly sailed up to and hooked the mooring line.
Thank you JWorld Sailing school for showing us how to do that while watching
every other sailboat drop their sails 20 minutes earlier.

What I have noticed in the very short time we've been sailing, is how
quickly we can be sailing and how quickly we can not be sailing with the
Rhodes. It is gratifying to know we purchased a product that performs as
advertised, motor excluded. : )

Regards
Marc