[Rhodes22-list] Redesigned Traveler

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 11:56:25 EDT 2013

Perhaps you will consider this modification on the pulpit of  benefit .

Rob, note it is firmly attached to the cockpit pulpit I  designed, however
I suspect that it could be easily adapted to most any well  built pulpit.
All work is stainless steel, standard fittings, bolted through.  Easily
adjusted with jam cleats at either end with single block.  If you  wish to talk
over phone let me know... Burt

In a message dated 7/3/2013 11:24:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,