[Rhodes22-list] Redesigned Traveler

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Jul 5 12:10:52 EDT 2013

You need to assemble/construct the mainsheet tackle first.  There is a
very clear description of how to assemble the parts at
http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/document.do?docId=199
The "4:1 fiddle" is what you want.  Parts specified are Harken, but you
can easily substitute other brands if you prefer.

Then you just need to add a simple single block that will ride the
traveler line and probably a shackle to attach the mainsheet system to
that single block.

That should do it.  Also, if you decide to install a fixed/rigid
traveler bar in the future, you can reuse that same mainsheet tackle.

--
Cheers!
John Lock