[Rhodes22-list] IMF Outhaul

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Jul 8 10:57:15 EDT 2013

Yes Mike,
	It should.  If not Stan can send you the parts if he has the time
and inclination.  If not you can make up the parts using simple hand tools.
(as I recall I used a hole saw kit, electric drill, table saw, maybe an
angle grinder and some various grit sandpaper.  The material should be a
high density UV resistant material, check with a plastic supply house. I
don't have the dimensions anymore, perhaps there is someone out there who
has access to the parts (their boat isn't in the water yet etc.)  Do try
Stan first as that will be the easiest and most accurate.  Good luck.
Chris G
Medford, OR