[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Motor Mount

Ric Stott ric at steelbone.com
Mon Jul 8 16:29:37 EDT 2013

My fault - sorry I'm new to this forum business.
I modified the subject to 'Outboard motor mount' - to include all
since I'm interested in hearing about all solutions.
Repairing the stock unit seems least expensive, but there might be
better more logical and smoother operating devices than the original
Rhodes mount.
I'm re-attaching the photo here.