[Rhodes22-list] Jib furling line.

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sun Jul 14 19:24:08 EDT 2013

I am a bit concerned that if this problem has developed only recently after
many years and without other changes to the rigging, that it would be
important to make sure that the drum is not moving down the fore stay. On
some furling systems, such as my old original CDI system, if the unit is not
assembled properly the furler can actually undo the forestay turnbuckle. I
would want to make sure that it is assembled properly and the turnbuckle is
not being rotated.

Graham