[Rhodes22-list] chart plotters

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 20:20:47 EDT 2013

I think you've seen this posted before Bruce but I'll put it out there again. I've enjoyed this setup. Garmin 540S hard wired through the stern with an in-hull transducer in the lazarette. I remove the unit and store it on a second bracket in the cabin attached to the pop top arm. Or in the ice box. I've wondered if I could have run the wire inside the stern rail down through the stanchion and behind the coaming into the laz. Would take some precise drilling and perhaps compromise the strength of the stern rail.